Project Selection-Magazine

I think the magazine option would personally be the best option for me but I am open to exploring both options. I enjoy writing as well, so writing articles would not be a burden to me. I also think picking ads would be an interesting task.There are so many different topics to write about and explore, they're are endless options when creating a magazine. I would most likely produce a sports magazine that would include some of the sports at my high school. Each member of my group would pick a sport to report and compose an article on. Each member would be expected to interview a member of the chosen sports team and photograph a picture of them. This would benefit me because I am good at talking to people so i could preform an interview very well. Overall, I think the magazine would be the best option for me.

Comments