Project Selection-My Decison

I chose the film project. This project suits me best overall because of my communication and organizational skills. I look forward to beginning this project with my group. The group would contain of Hannah Renner, Emery Perez, Haley Ayrault and I. My group is strong because we all have different skills that will come together to make a strong magazine. Renner has good organizational skills. Renner and I communicate very well so she would be a valuable member to me personally. Perez would be described as very outgoing which would be very useful for interviews. Ayrault is easy to work with and positive which is always a good characteristic to have in a group member. Our group has discussed what type of magazine we would produce and we agreed on conducting a magazine that focuses on sports teams specific to our high school. Each member would chose one sports team and interview a member of the team. We would focus on speaking to them about practices, games and anything else they want to share with us.

Comments