Third Quarter Submission

I made a few changes to my cover page since my first submission. My group changed all of our fonts and we added a black line behind the main focus of the article. This created a staple look for our magazine and now there is more evidence that all of our issues are from the same magazine besides the title.
I made a couple of changes to my two page article as well. Everyone in my group changed the fonts and added page numbers. I decided to keep the same pictures because I didn't get any that I liked better and I think all the pictures fit in nicely with the text. 


I am very happy with how my 3rd quarter submission of my table of contents turned out. Everyone in my group changed the page color to black to make the pictures pop. I think this looks especially nice with mine because the dark bushes meeting the page created a faded effect. Again, we changed our fonts to all match and added page numbers!

Comments