CCR Q#2

How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

In my audience engagement research I learned that interviews are a good way to connect with your audience, which I did. Interviews are a  good way to connect because it's a more personal way to receive information.

My magazines distribution plan in a real media text includes many things. I learned from my distribution research that social media is an essential part of getting media attention, especially from my targeted social group. That would probably be the biggest part of my real media distribution plan because it would be the most effective. Besides that I would adopt a website because my target audience probably uses their phones and computers more than a physical copy of a magazine. Moving on from the technology aspect of the distribution, I think it would be a really good idea to try to sell these magazines at the actual basketball games. I think this would reach the parents and supporters very well.





Comments