CCR Q#3
How did your production skills develop throughout the process?
When I first started my AICE Media Magazine I didn't have many production skills but I feel as if I have gained a significant amount throughout the school year.
1. Camera Angles
Learning what angle to take a photo at and knowing how it is effective is probably the most useful skill I learned. Angles can express the significance of a photo. I used a lot of low angles in my magazine to express dominance of the tall and large basketball stars. The low angle was meant to add the effect of the "strong and powerful".
2. Managing Models
When I first started this project I was a little nervous about scheduling appointments and meeting for photoshoots. Now I am comfortable with communicating with my models. It's easier when you come with a solid plans and goals for the shoot.
When I first started my AICE Media Magazine I didn't have many production skills but I feel as if I have gained a significant amount throughout the school year.
1. Camera Angles
Learning what angle to take a photo at and knowing how it is effective is probably the most useful skill I learned. Angles can express the significance of a photo. I used a lot of low angles in my magazine to express dominance of the tall and large basketball stars. The low angle was meant to add the effect of the "strong and powerful".
2. Managing Models
When I first started this project I was a little nervous about scheduling appointments and meeting for photoshoots. Now I am comfortable with communicating with my models. It's easier when you come with a solid plans and goals for the shoot.
Comments
Post a Comment