Final Submission

Due to Covid-19 I am finishing my blog posts and magazine from home. All my files were saved off our computers at school so I could not make final revisions but I know what I would of corrected. 

I was overall very happy with my cover page. I think the photo I chose represented the team and a typical basketball player very well. The corrections I would of made would be making the text "Featured Articles with Jaxon Greer & Brian Halloran" and "Game Schedule Inside" earlier to read. I would probably stretch the letters to be farther. I also would of added a small circle at the bottom right of the page with a small picture in it to fit the house format the other issues of this magazine had.

I think the pictures and text I provided in my two-page article was good content. I think I would of liked to change my text in smaller columns and maybe even add pictures of make the already existent pictures smaller.

I would of revised my Table of Contents by trying to get with my team to make all of ours look a little more professional. I would of liked my numbers to align better towards the right side of the page.


Comments